Ladies!當你們想甩漢,又不知道該怎樣表達發洩出來的時候,
這篇文章就是用來救火的!
洋氣地,用英文甩漢,到底能說出個啥來嘛?
站穩,啪!Angelababy: I can't believe he just walked away when I was in such a bad mood. (weeping) 哭泣聲
想不到他竟然在我心情那麼糟的時候拍拍屁股就走了。
Angelamonkey: Who? Your Fiance?
誰?你未過門的老公?
Angelababy: He's such a jerk and still not calling me!
他簡直是個混蛋!還不給我打電話!
Angelamonkey: Told you. I can't dump him any sooner if I were in your shoe.
早告訴過你了。我是你的話,甩都甩不及。
Ring ring...
電話聲……
(ID: FIANCE)
來電顯示:未來老公
(Monkey picked the phone for Baby) Monkey幫Baby接了電話
Ming: Hey Em, You know what? I just bought you the wildest panties. You coming to my house tonight?
喂艾米,對,我剛給你買了幾件野性內衣。你晚上來我家的對吧?
Angelamoney: What? Who you are calling to?
啥?你在給誰打電話?
Ming: Shoot! Wrong number..
擦!打錯!
Angelamonkey: Ming! Stay away from us loser. Are you still a man? Baby's crying because of you for hours now. What's your problem? Now I guess you are trying to sneak into other girls' pants? What great news!
小明!滾遠一點你這個渣男!你還是個男人嘛?Baby為了你都哭了好幾個鐘了。你沒毛病吧?現在又來這麼一齣渣男約炮記(手偷偷伸入到女人内裤里的最终解释)?真尼瑪好戲連場啊!
Ming: Just don't tell her, okay? I promise...
不要告訴她好嗎?我保證以後……
Angelababy: (grab the phone) We are done, we are finished! You know what, cheaters like you have burning hell waiting ahead and, screw you!
(搶過電話)你,和,我,完了,結束!聽著,劈腿的都下地獄,草泥馬!